Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Donut Day

We've had a tradition going on here for the last couple of years and it's going to happen again this coming Saturday. It's "Donut Day"! Come one, come all and enjoy the fresh donuts! This is a recipe that was passed down from my mom and is soooo good. I expect John to be here to get the first donut like my dad used to do. We'll supply the coffee and donuts and maybe we'll even make a few maple bars for Ronna. They're best when they're warm so we'll plan on having these out of the oil and glazed by 11:00. This is a "thank you" to all our friends plus the new ones we've met this summer through the Barn Store. Thank you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to place a reservation for the Richardson's for four doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maple bars for Ronna....hellooooo....what about me????!!!!

    ReplyDelete